Volgers

zondag 21 maart 2010

living room of my mothers canalhouse

This it the first doll she dressed, it's a porselin doll she bought at a dollshouse fair.
She is the grandma.
Grandpa is reading the latest news and smoking a big sigar.
He is dressed in a spencer my mother knit.
Beer and snacks (made by me) waiting for him to enjoy.
The televion is actually a sigaret lighter.
An overall few of the whole room.
Look at the cristal light my mum made.

A closer look at the snacks, i made from fimo.
The plate is a glass button.

9 opmerkingen:

Lize zei

The two of you made a great team. You are so lucky to share this hobby with your mum!

Kaylovesvintage zei

very nice

dora zei

Todo es muy bonito, pero la abuela, me ha encantao, felicidades.

synnøve zei

Great pictures and a lot of nice details to look at!!!
O yes lucy you :)
Synnøve

Maria zei

Yes, it's very nice to share my hobby with my mum.
I am very lucky.
My best friend and her sister also loves miniatures.
Thanks for your nice comments lady's.

Thevisionarybutterfly zei

Hi Maria,

I love your blog! The first photo with the grandma doll is awesome-she looks very realistic; and the room has great touches.

Ascension zei

Enhorabuena!!!!
Los personajes son de lo mas calidos
Los detalles muy cuidados, me encanta!!!
besitos ascension

Maria zei

Thanks girls, my mother made the house and the dolls in it.
My mother says: Thank you!

cockerina zei

congratulations on the details, I enchant the cigarette packet and the TV on! they make everything so real!
Caterina