Volgers

zaterdag 12 maart 2011

I spoiled myself today!

Today i went to a miniature fair in Rijswijk and i bought very nice things, you can say i spoiled myself.
A lot of nice goodies.
A modern step, a ladder, a metal rack,  some flowerpots and in front a cookie tin to decorate and some tray's.
Two more flowerpots, a side table, a mirrorcabinet, some toys and two plastic storage bins.
A fireplace with light in it and a little house.
A book by Angie Scarr about making miniature food wuth a dvd, a writing desk and another book with an angel on the cover to decorate the insite (a box )
A modern chair.
A drainer with dishes and the gold thing in the back is a empty pocket watch to decorate.
The little toys again, a piggy an tiny teddy.
Two bottles of wine in a winestand, two buckets an two bunnies.
A garden water-thing...i don't know how you call it and a tub, both for in the flowershop.
A whole bunch of leaves.
You see i really spoiled myself.
I did have a lovely day with lots of inspiration at the fair.
For some unknown reason they removed the playground at the hal in Rijswijk, so my son was very dissapointed at first, but there was also a stone and miniral market at the same place and he liked that a lot.
He bought some shark teeth and a couple of stones.

Thanks for all your congretulations on my 200 followers post.
I appriciate it a lot, i am so very happy to get to know so many nice people true this international medium. I am working on a give-away and its almost ready.
Have a nice weekend .

With love
Maria



9 opmerkingen:

temari by the sea zei

Really wonderful finds, those leaves are great for wisteria.

Ingrid zei

Wauw zo veel moois, zo te zien had je het daar naar de zin :-)) Ja dat is pure verwennerij hihi
groetjes Ingrid

Claudia zei

You found some real treasures! Congratulations.

xo
Claudia

Marian zei

Guauuuuuuuuu
que maravillas de minis. Felicidades son bellisimas.
besos

Unknown zei

QUe maravillas ha comprado¡¡¡¡ Mi imaginación echa a volar con todas esas cosas¡¡¡Deseando ver como las va colocado. Un abrazo.

miniacollection zei

You did very well to spoil yourself. Your purchases are great.
Geneviève

Ascension zei

Que buenas compras has hecho, son unas miniaturas preciosas, enhorabuena.
besitos ascension

Shale zei

Hi Maria;

You won Bridie over at Susanshouses.blogspot.com. I need your mailing address so I can send her to you.

Susan

MrsPitStop zei

I love the little scooter you bought. It looks like you had a wonderful time at the fair and spoiled yourself with lots of lovely mini's I've just got back from miniatura in the UK and also spoiled myself its such fun lol